|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Awaken Your Mind and Control Your Life
Obesity according to recent research has reached epidemic proportions in the Western world, it seems that nearly every day a new sure fire diet plan is released, promising to make you a shadow of your former self. Unfortunately the reality soon disappears, not because the diet does not work, its due to the lack of will power.
90% of any thing we do starts in the mind , the other 10% is used in the actual physical action of what ever we are doing.
How many times have you heard about people starting and succeeding on a diet, losing the weight they so desperately wanted to shed, and then a few months later they have gradually edged back into their old eating habits and the pounds have rapidly gone back on. What is it that they need to do to maintain their ideal weight, without the depressing effect of yoyo dieting.
Recent research has proved that you can recondition your mind to permanently change your eating habits through the use of self hypnosis. Nearly 2 years ago I went on the Atkins diet, I lost 30lbs in 2 months. Due to boredom and a lack of will power I had regained that weight within 14 weeks.
A friend suggested going to a hypnotherapist, unfortunately the cost was prohibitive, it was then that I discovered the amazing effects of self hypnosis, for less than the cost of a weeks supply of the wrong foods I purchased a CD by a top hypnotherapist that totally changed my life, within 2 weeks my cravings had stopped my diet was healthy and I was and still am enjoying what I eat, my weight dropped to the level I wanted and has remained there, no more yoyo.
Self hypnosis has finally been recognised as not being a stage show gimmick, recent research has shown that the use of self hypnosis can condition the mind to help overcome everyday problems and habits permanently, and with no side effects (i.e. clucking like a chicken or barking like a dog). Any one of us can benefit from this excellent form of therapy just by listening to a cd as we settle down to sleep at night,our lives can be improved markedly, whether you want lose weight , stop smoking or take several strokes off your golf game. We all react differently to the subliminal messages on self hypnosis recordings, some of us notice changes in a few days , some take a bit longer, we can all benefit.
Self hypnosis can help you control migraines, allergies, back pain, stress all without the use of drugs, but always get a second opinion from your doctor, before stopping prescribed drugs.
Copyright 2006 George Lambert
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure