|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Powerful Ways To Grow Your Income
1. Don't forget to follow up with your customers. You could follow up with a related product, service or affiliate program. Follow up every month or so with a new product and watch your wallet grow.
2. You can always upsell to your customers. When they reach your order page, let them know about a few extra related products that you sell. This is a great way to squeeze more profit from each customer.
3. Let your customers refer new customers for a full rebate of their purchase. This could easily turn one sale into three or four.
4. Let your customers know about your affiliate program. Work in how they only have to refer a few people in order to pay back their purchase price and make a profit.
5. Sell resell rights to your product or even sell a brandable version. You can include an ad for similar products and make money off of the sales and also make money selling the resell rights to your product as a back end.
6. Create a package with other people’s products. You could include a sample and offer the product owners a portion of the referral sales from the sample. This is an easy way of having other people sell your product for you.
7 Offer your customers a discount on a related product. Since they all ready have built a relationship with them, you could push a higher ticket product.
8. Send your customers offers for add-ons to your original products. You could easily offer upgrades, related services, software and so on. If they enjoyed the original product, they’ll buy the add-ons.
9. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make money from the sales of the gift certificates and you can follow up with related products in order to profit from future sales.
10. Send your customers freebies. You could place an ad for your website on bumper stickers, baseball hats, t-shirts and so forth. Through indirect exposure, people will visit your website and purchase.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure