|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Tips For A Better Kitchen
Eating will never go out of fashion. We will always need a place in the home where we can easily and safely prepare our food. We call that place the kitchen. Here are a few tips to help make your kitchen a better, safer and more efficient place to work in.
2. Hard wearing flooring that's easy to clean is another essential. Carpeting on floors surrounding kitchen worktops is a big mistake.
3. Electric sockets in abundance will make life so much easier. But remember to keep them at least a metre from any source of water.
4. Have all your regularly used utensils stored close to the areas where they will be used. This increases efficiency and reduces accidents.
5. Choose the type of kitchen sink that's best suited for you. They come in all shapes, double or single, and in a variety of materials. Think before you buy.
6. The type of taps on your sink is important too. Get taps with plenty of height. The swivelling type adds flexibility, but you may prefer the look of double taps. Again, think about what you want.
7. Keep children out of your kitchen. Toddlers have greater ingenuity than you give them credit for. Fit any cupboard or drawer they can reach with childproof catches. Store all sharp objects, knives, etc, high up in a locked drawer.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure